About the Founder
When it comes to marketing know-how, you can rely on the expertise of Wootton Marketing Associates, LLC (WMA). With “hands on” and strategic marketing expertise from the very best Fortune 500 companies, combined with a decade of consulting leadership, Randy and his team can help your company organization build its bottom line (www.woottonmarketing.com).
Branding and top level marketing are part of Randy’s background with such firms as Procter and Gamble, Hertz and CPC International, where he developed scores of winning marketing strategies. In one case, his efforts boosted sales of a food division more than 65 percent (from $25 to $42 million), and increased profits over 100 percent in less than four years.
After helping Fortune 500 companies build and market profitable products, he began offering his expertise to mid-sized companies and organizations, where he has rejuvenated sales with innovative strategies and new business processes.
Today, he leads a virtual marketing team focused on helping clients attract, retain and delight customers through strategic planning and high-profile programs.
- For a $10 million company in need of a focused communications plan, WMA prepared a pre-and-post marketing plan and execution to support a major industry convention. The electronic media kit, convention direct mail and follow-up resulted in a visit by a Time Magazine reporter to the booth.
- For a small, well-respected consulting firm about to go out of business, WMA introduced a new business development system and creative marketing process to jump-start sales. Revenue tripled in 18 months to $1.2 million.
- For a $27 million plumbing firm specializing in hospitals and research facilities, WMA developed marketing strategy & materials to reassure clients that they can handle the rapid growth in industry demand.
Education and Affiliations
- Randy holds an MBA in marketing from Columbia Business School in New York and a B.S. in business administration from Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Va.
- He is active in alumni programs and other community and civic organizations including the Cobb Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Cobb, Honorary Commanders and the Atlanta Marketing Forum. He is on the Board of the Boys & Girls Club of Cobb County, the Cobb Chamber and the Chattahoochee Technical College Foundation.
- Randy is an Adjunct Professor in the business school at GA State University and local colleges and can be reached at: office (404-213-8098).