The Power of PR
Public relations is a crucial part of your marketing mix. It shows your clients and prospects the value of your products and services, increases market visibility, helps build credibility and enhances your corporate reputation.
Effective public relations programs consist of a variety of tools, including media relations, print and online communications, community relations, employee communications and investor relations.
10 Sure-Fire Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line Through the Power of PR
- Fully integrate your PR program with your advertising and direct marketing initiatives
- Develop a strategic PR plan tied to your business objectives.
- Identify key target audiences
- Develop a set of key messages that differentiate your company and use them consistently through all initiatives
- Develop a media relations program that earns powerful “third-party” endorsement and enhances your credibility
- Develop print collateral material that clearly communicates your message
- Use your web site as an interactive client forum
- Enhance your company’s visibility through participation in industry and community events
- Harness the power of your own employees as company ambassadors
- Design a measurement plan and evaluate results at regular intervals